Tuesday, November 6, 2018

With me, always !!!


With me, always...


The beautiful memories of my upbringing and the wonderful years we were together makes me smile, only until the moment when it eventually reminds me that you have been taken away from me.
It hurts when I realize that the angels for the cure for every illness, balm for every pain, assurance for abating every sorrow and relief for every anguish are no more with me. There is none to share the happiness of of my smallest of the small accomplishments and feel proud of my achievements.
I miss you both; I miss you more than words can say, I miss you every single day!!!
Though not in the same year, I lost my mother on 7th November and father on 14th November.
 May Almighty forgive their sins and bestow them Jannah. Aameen

No comments:

Post a Comment