Tuesday, November 6, 2018


The Rainbow of my soul 

I who fell from the roof blue
to the carpet green
is a prisoner unseen;
a prisoner of substance and earthly laws.

I inhaled the air,
where hypocrisy was the religion
and falsehood the life
I met people who hobnobbed,
their hearts parched and withered;
but their houses steamed with life!

Along with them I built
gorgeous palaces
and decorated them
with words of empty meanings!

Nobody dared to enter my domain,
until at last fear turned my hair grey
and tears obscured my vision.
I gained all my strength
and broke open the prison.
I flew again on the roof blue
looking down on the carpet  green!

Flying so high
flying in ecstasy
And floating in the air
kissing birds and touching clouds
How happy I feel!
So happy hugging the rainbow of my soul!

No comments:

Post a Comment