Wednesday, January 28, 2009

The garden angel

My sorrows, opaque and obstinate
are lying scattered as nuggets
on these burning sands.
It is difficult for my scorching heart
to quench its thirst
with the tears flowing out of desperation!

Oh! My cherisher,
My garden has vanished
taking with it
all the colours fragrance and sounds
throwing me down, on these hot pebbles
that once beautified my garden.

Oh! Lord,
Save me……..
I am getting metamorphosed into pebbles
And my unyielding heart
is still searching for water drops,
will soon transform in to a hard rock!

Mercy... My Lord,
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This celestial touch !!!!!!!
So soft… so smooth…so tender
watering all my blood vessels to the brain
arousing all my senses
caressing my cheeks and fondling my hair!

True...I see the angel
the angel with the mystic rose
dipped in elixir
Oh! the drops of rain are falling down on my heart
bringing back my soul to my body
and life to my garden!

I am grateful to thee o’ angel
be with me for ever,
bless this flora and fauna.

I am scared of the world
without colour fragrance and sounds
misery and blood shed is terrifying me!

Take from your basket and shower on the world
the rain drops sticking on these mystic roses
dipped in elixir!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment